Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Diddy Bop Birthday

We had Josie's 2nd birthday party on Saturday at Diddy Bops. Since her real birthday is 5 days before my due date, I figured I better go ahead and have it because she deserves a day all to herself! I highly recommend having a party there, all I had to do was show up and bring a cake!

I really believe she knew the day was just for her. She needed her daddy's help with some of the bigger ladders and slides. I think her favorite was the ball pit and the big jumper where she could "bump". They let us play for over an hour, and then it was time for pizza and cake. All of the kids had a really big time, it was such a success. Thanks to everyone that brought their kids!

So here is a bunch of pictures in no particular order!































When we left the party and were at the light in front of Diddy Bops, I turned around to look at the Birthday Girl and she was out like a light! It was so cute. After a good nap, we had maw maw and paw paw over to watch her open her gifts from the party and cook a steak. She got lots of good stuff including remote control cars, shoes (her weakness), some dresses, bath toys, Elmo stuff (another favorite of hers), and her very own dollhouse!




I cannot believe my baby will be 2 in 2 short weeks. She is my world, and the past 2 years have brought me more joy than any others. Motherhood is definitely right up my alley (hence the nickname "mother hen" that Joey has given me), and I can't wait to add to the family. We love you Josie Kate Rivers!!

No comments: