Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sprinkles for Colbie!!





This weekend my dear Jamie and Janice threw a "sprinkle" for Colbie. I did not need a whole lot being it's another girl and she will be born the same time of year as Josie, but they threw me a shower in honor of Colbie just to celebrate and get a few of the necessities. Well that is what I expected, anyway, although it turned out I got so much stuff and they did alot! I love these 2 girls to pieces, and can always count on them. We had a good time visiting, eating, and talking baby stuff. Josie and Ryleigh were there too, and they spent most of the night dancing, eating cupcakes, and passing my gifts around for me.


Josie's "Big Sister" ribbon!



They decorated this onesie =)


The girls love any excuse to eat cake!



Wow, I don't think I realize how big my belly is!
Gift time! Josie would snatch everything as soon as I held it up, and bring it to Amber. She was covered in presents before I was through.



My mother-in-law, Deedy, made this rag quilt for Colbie. You cannot tell in this picture all of the detail in this quilt, it is just beautiful. She put forth so much time and effort into this quilt, and Colbie is lucky to have such a talented and selfless Deedy!


Thank you to everyone that came to the shower and sent gifts. After one little trip to the store... I think my nest in complete! All we will need is Miss Colbie Grace!

Another new post below...

2 comments:

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

The shower was beautiful and you are very blessed to have such great friends. I am so glad you like the quilt and I am going to start on Josie's quilt soon. Can't wait for Colbie's arrival. Love you.