Monday, June 27, 2011

Double the Love

Colbie Grace Rivers decided to make her debut into this world on June 22nd, 2011 at 11:05 am. She weighed 7lb 2oz, and was 20.25 inches long. We could not be happier!





Josie was all smiles when she got to meet Colbie. She met her the first time in L&D, and kept laughing at her "silly hat". She came back for a visit when we made to our room.




This big sister stuff is hard on a little girl...


But she's getting back to her old habits =)


2 days old


3 days old


4 days old


Joey said Pa would like this picture,, so I included it =)






Josie likes to give her "kiss", but want actually touch her with her mouth.






I am so thankful for my 2 beautiful girls. We have been truly blessed. Don't have much time now... but I promise to write more later! Have a good week from our new little family of 4!

2 comments:

Morrell Family said...

Colbie is absolutely beautiful! Josie is going to be the best big sis!

Shelley said...

She is beautiful! I LOVE the pictures with Josie watching her. They are both so precious! You are truly blessed!