 |
| We got all decked out in our Easter duds on Saturday evening. We were going to try the Saturday evening church because we knew Sunday would be busy with lots of Easter festivities and probable napless, excited little girls. |
 |
| My loves! |
 |
| Me and the Gals |
 |
| Love this smile. So after our photo shoot, we headed to church. We were actually ten minutes early and that never happens! I noticed as we pulled up that the church parking lot looked eerily empty. Joey said we were just too early, but I knew better. You guessed it. Easter service times had changed. It was moved to 7 and it was only 5:20. We hadn't had supper. Joey and I are on a soup diet/cleanse, but that it worth a whole post in itself. Sore subject. Anyways, we rode around and tried to kill some time, but after not finding any ducks to feed and having 2 hungry girls, no formula, and witnessing a suicide attempt with a man lying on Hardy Street (also worth another post), we decided Easter church was not going to be a good idea and came home. We were disappointed. Josie had been excited to go to church, so we had to do something she enjoyed. So off we were to throw sticks in the water! Not church, I know, but quality family time. I think God understands and knew our hearts were in the right places =) |
 |
| Colbie is always up for a stroller ride. |
 |
| Such a good stick thrower! |
 |
| We even found some blackberries! This was Colbie's first reaction, but then she decided she liked them. |
We had a nice Saturday, despite out church mishap. Another Easter post below, and more pics to follow after we have hunt some eggs at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's this afternoon!
1 comment:
Poor thing! You're not the first person I read about being 2 hours early to church on Saturday, so don't feel to bad about it. Love the pics! The girls are too cute!
And I think the suicide attempt deserves a post ;)
Post a Comment