| I have always been a fan of dying eggs. I was so excited that Josie was big enough this year to participate. She thought it was the best thing ever! |
| First, we had to wait on the tablets and vinegar to quit going "SSSSSSS"! Then she got to pour the water in. |
| This is soooo fun! |
| After showing her how to do one, she did all of the rest. There was a few that she felt the need to re-dip. I think they are the most beautiful eggs I have ever seen! We did add stickers later... |
| The Easter Bunny did not disappoint. We made sure he ate his celery, and then tore into the baskets. |
| "Look at that beautiful headband"! |
| Colbie was more interested in banging in the wall. She is my wild child. |
| She liked her "chocolate horse" which was actually a chocolate bunny. |
| That silly Easter bunny put an egg in the dollhouse crib! |
| And the vanity! |
| And in the lanterns! |
| "I don't have a clue what is going on, but it's still fun!" |
![]() |
| And just for fun, this is me dying eggs when I was a baby =) |

No comments:
Post a Comment