It seems like yesterday that Josie was born. I still have vivid memories of that day and I hope they always stay with me. Has it really been 3 years?!? Josie's birthday was Friday, exactly one week after Colbie's. Everyone wanted to know why I didn't do their parties together, and it's because I feel like they are worlds apart right now. I felt the each needed one at their own speed. I let Josie pick between Diddy Bops and a swimming party, and she picked Diddy Bops (same place as last year). Diddy Bops did send me an email 10 days before the party telling me they were closing and could not host the party (not a happy mama), but they did let me move it up. Friday at 5pm is not ideal time for toddlers, but I had to take what I could get. Both the girls had a bad cold, and I got the stomach virus on Thursday, so I kinda felt like we were just going through the motions. But Josie didn't care. All that mattered to her that she got a whole day to lay in bed with mommy and read books and got to go jump to her heart's content (between coughs and outbursts). The presents didn't hurt either!
Joey and I gave her the presents from us before the party. First up was a Rapunzel wig... so you have to watch her open the rest of her gifts sporting it =) She was kinda serious about the wig. She kept staring at herself without smiling and flipping it over her shoulder. But she didn't want to take it off.
Next it was time for the princess party.
 |
| Anna Cooper didn't stop smiling! |
 |
| Or Jack! He liked running fast, very fast! |
 |
| Took a while for Birthday Girl to go down by herself. |
 |
| Colbie really liked the place (but got tired at the end)! |
 |
| Joey did lots of flips, which he regrets today =) |
 |
| Check out this face! |
 |
| Ryleigh Jane had the moves! |
 |
| Pizza Break!! |
 |
| Anna Cooper and Caroline |
 |
| Ryleigh Jane and her pizza =) |
Josie was quite bashful when it was time to sing Happy Birthday. She blew out her candles from long distance which made us giggle.
 |
| This is a sweet, all-boy face. |
 |
| Not sure if Josie ever ate her cake, but she had 3 servings of ice cream! |
 |
| Josiah was so excited to give her Cinderella doll and phone. I could squeeze him. He has a 2 week old little sister and was happy to have his mama to himself. |
Josie opened her presents when she got home. She loved all of her princess stuff. She got a Rapunzel castle, barbies, a mermaid dress, a mermaid Mr. Potato Head and a princess castle, just to name a few.
 |
| This was bound to happen at some point in time! |
 |
| HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR VERY OWN PRINCESS. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU'LL CHANGE IN THE NEXT THREE YEARS. WE LOVE YOU! |
No comments:
Post a Comment