Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Belated 4th of July!!

The girls got to celebrate the 4th there 2 favorite boys... Jack and Luke. The rain interfered a little bit, but it was welcome with open arms!
Colbie and Luke... he is catching up!
 We finally were able to play outside. All I know is I walked outside to find Joey having a lot of fun with the blower. This made for cute pictures!


These 3 are big buddies. Josie and Jack play really good together. There is not a lot of talk going on, but they stay really busy. Note her "fingers in the mouth picture face'. Love this. She does it all the time.

Right as I snapped Luke's picture, he blew me some bubbles. Loudly!
 And the blower  made another appearance!




After we ate, we popped firecrackers. Josie wasn't too sure about the sparklers.
Happy Belated 4th of July!

No comments: