I took pictures the first morning there of excited faces. Get used to this smile of Colbie's. It is her "cheese" face, which is very fake, but very cute.
I was so terrible at taking pictures at the last beach trip, so I had to make up. So here goes our beach photo session...
These girls put themselves to work! They both LOVE the swimming pool!
Ryleigh is swimming like a fish. She hardly takes a breather!
Josie is real close, but wants to doggy paddle and we can't break her of the habit. She doesn't mind going under and knows how to hold her breath.
Colbie was probably the most demanding beach babe, and the paci was a must.
When we needed a change of scenery, we took a ride to the ice cream shop. Talking about some happy girls.
Ryleigh spotted this slide on the way in on the first day and really wanted to do it. We didn't think she would. At all. But as we sat and ate our ice cream she decided she really wanted to. Paw Paw brought her to the entrance and I figured that was as far as she would go. Nope! That little spitfire went all by herself! She didn't want to do it again, but said she liked it =)
These girls were fun to be smoochy with and drink coffee with in the mornings. Here they are watching "Punzel".
Paw Paw and Colbie laid like this and watched Dora for about 45 minutes. It was very sweet. Sorry about the boxer shot daddy.
Although Josie is hiding from me in this picture, this is how the girls slept. They shared the bottom bunk with their heads on opposite sides. Oh to be 3 again.
I am so happy I got one more trip in to the beach this summer. The girls were so sweet to each other, and I got to spend some time with Ryleigh. Bye bye beach till next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment