What a beautiful place!!
Joey's company has a summer regional meeting every summer, and this year it was at the Grand Hotel near Fairhope. The place is absolutely beautiful. He had a lot of meetings, but the girls and I got to explore most of the time! I learned my lesson from last year (in Birmingham) when Josie was in her terrible (and I mean awful 2s) and Colbie was turning one. They had hired sitters so I could attend some meetings and the awards dinner, and I got called out every night because they cried over the 30 minute limit ;( I also had to make a 4am walmart run for Colbie who had an ear infection. But anyways, I learned the hard way that I may need some reinforcement. I saw many many spouses who thought ahead and brought grandparents, so I decided to do the same and we had my mom and dad tag along. They are always up for an excursion!
We spent most of the time at the pool, but did have a short photo session one morning after breakfast.
This one made me laugh... just typical!
Colbie loves ducks!
This is such a Colbie face. She has a mean streak.
I can't believe I said that about this angel!!!
This was just supposed to be the 2 of them, but Colbie wouldn't move ;)
Joey did get a little time away, and we attempted to take the girls fishing which didn't last too long.
They have an awesome area outside with fire pits where you can watch the game, enjoy the view, or have some ice cream!
Awards night. I was so proud of Joey, as I always am!





No comments:
Post a Comment