Saturday, October 18, 2014

Colbie's First day of Dance and PK3

This girl has been begging to go to dance for some time now. She was so excited she could hardly contain herself! She and Josie are in back to back classes, and she gets so excited and impatient waiting on her turn.
 




 
Putting on a show in the lobby!

 
Her class is 3 and 4 year olds and she is definitely the littlest squirt in there. She had just turned 3 when she started.


 
So graceful!



I watched her on the tv the first day. She participated but was a step behind everyone. She looked like a baby!

 
She is also loving another year at Temple's Learning Depot! She absolutely loves school and does a happy dance every day she gets to go. She begs to go to Lunch Bunch so we appease her every now and then!

 
Now I know I shouldn't compare siblings... but Josie would never let something come home like this in her backpack (even at 3).  Josie is much more of a people pleaser and Colbie kinda does her, ya know? All of her work looks like this. I know she is smart, but I also know how she thinks. She is so much like her daddy. If she ain't interested, she ain't interested. You want me to color this? Ok, here, I colored it! Now what!?

 
Western Day! I need to steal some pics off of the fb page... she was all into milking the (fake) cow, riding a pony, and other fun Western stuff. I love that school and I love this sassy girl!

 
Before dance =) This isn't Josie's post... but she is having an awesome year at dance, too. They are really learning a lot and I think she has a talent!

 
Colbie and her lipstick...

No comments: