We spend much of our time in leotards... well, the girls do. Those booty cheeks...
One of the many times I was forced out of my own bed! We need a double size king please!
Josie and Mrs. Knight
They crack me up with the neck pillows
Colbie has picked her nose in her sleep for quite some time now...?!?
She insisted on the Barbie make-up kit from Target. Bad judgment on my part letting her have it in the car. She was so proud of herself!
We love popsickles!!
School pic day! She was so excited to wear normal clothes to school. Wearing hairspray made her feel even extra cute :)
We got to the camp one weekend, Colbie put her on her infamous sequin dress that stays at the camp, sat back in her chair, and said "it's a good day"!
We went for a ride one afternoon and the girls were so impressed with the pink sky! It was beautiful.
I got to meet up with my oldest, bestest friends in Jackson one weekend. We ate, talked, ate, talked, and ate! My kind of weekend! These girls hold a special place in my heart. We never skip a beat no matter how long it has been.
We visited the zoo one weekend and ran into "Baby Caroline" who is actually a big sister now!
Josie loves, loves, loves, the carousel. And I love her.
Bahahahaa! Colbie is such a Ragamuffin! I think the girls appearance slacks with every week pregnant I get under my belt. Sorry I'm not sorry. You should see me! I was about 34 weeks that week.
This baby loves make-up! Especially mine.
I got a picture text from Joey and didn't think much of it until he pointed out the dead snake. Eek! They feed some "deer" behind our house and check the camera for pics. I think they are just feeding squirrels and possums, but that is their thing and I stay out of it.
Sillies
I chopped their hair off and it is so stinkin cute!
She enjoys being the baby for now... we can always count on her to crawl in during the wee hours of morning.
Colbie loves doctor kits and has about 3 or 4. The last one from Dollar General came with these awesome spectacles!
Never a dull moment!
Muscles!
I got Josie's kindergarten pics and thought they looked so much like mine but maybe not so much when I put them side by side.
I sent Joey this sweet pic before we fell asleep when he was in St. Louis for work.
Getting our bathing suit time in before it was Fall!
More muscles. She would starve if it wasn't for Velveeta shells and cheese. Don't even think about getting the regular noodle kind.
Taking advantage of all the new baby gear around the house. I have found their baby dolls in each and every one.
Joey and I at the first Saints home game of the season. We are selling the rest of the season because we are about to have our hands (very) full.
They love to Swiffer!
Being sweet and smoochie when the stomach virus struck =(
The best "meme" around. Fed us dinner and gave Colbie a pedi!
Josie's first dental procedure! She had a cavity in a broken tooth that needed to be fixed. She totally surprised me at how well she did. The laughing gas helped =) I had never heard the laugh that came with the laughing gas and have not heard it since. Gotta love her! Janice is so great with the little ones! I give her all the credit because I know Josie would not have done this for just anyone!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment