Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Colbie's 3K Fall Program

I always look forward to the programs at the Learning Depot. Preschoolers are such an innocent, impressionable age and seeing God through their eyes is such a treat! I asked Colbie what songs they were going to sing and she said Frozen. I had a feeling that was not the case and I was right.
 
Her face when she spotted us in the audience ...
 


You never know what you are going to get with Colbie, so I was pleasantly surprised to see her follow through her sweet little program. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking of it!


 
As Deedy said, "Nobody puts Colbie in the corner (or second row)". She made her way down to the front in true Colbie fashion. 

 
I love her confidence, independence, clumsiness, and zest for life. I wish I could bottle her up at 3 years old. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you, Colbie. You are such a bright star!

No comments: