But first, sleepy baby pics... my favorite!
This was Colbie's favorite Christmas decoration. She had me wind it up for her over and over and she stared in amazement.
Liza's legs are on the go!
Josie was festive for pictures with Santa at school.
Before school...
After school =)
Liza and I like to watch the girls ride their scooters.
Love a Christmas mantle!
One of my favorite pics of Liza... even though it was a grainy cell phone pic.
I took this pic because I thought they looked like twins when he walked in with her. She is my first baby to get his brown eyes. They all had dark hair, but I think hers is darker.
Look who got her ears pierced! She had been debating a long, long time about this. She was very unsure. She kept putting it off ... after school starts, after Christmas, when it's not raining, the store is probably closed, ect. I personally wish she waited until she was 35, but I knew she wanted to do it so badly if she could just get up the nerve. I am sure it didn't help the day I witnessed Joey chasing her around with our knife sharpener telling her he would do it himself =)
This cracks me up!
I left the low lying ornaments as is. They thought they looked pretty dangling, almost touching the floor.
A trip with the big girls to see Disney on Ice!
Of all the princess toys she could have picked...
Lewis Lights!
This is how I roll these days
Joey's side of the family came to us this Christmas due to the circumstances. They came the Saturday before Christmas. We ate good and the girls had a blast at round 1 of opening presents! The grandbabies... Hunter holding Liza, Josie, Fisher, and Colbie. I cannot believe how much these boys have grown since I came around!
I will cherish this picture forever.
This is Meme. She was the girls great grandmother (Joey's grandmother on his dad's side). She passed away a couple weeks after Christmas. It was very unexpected which made it tough on us, but she was 86 years old and didn't see it coming. Meme was so special to Joey. He has fond memories of visiting her in the country and doing all the things little boy love to do. I loved her to pieces. I felt like I knew her after the first time we met. She welcomed me with a tight hug and a kiss everytime I saw her. She will be missed by so many people. At least we have no doubt where her sweet soul rests. Her love for Jesus Christ was an inspiration. Love you Meme.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment