Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree!!

It was time to go get a Christmas tree the weekend we got home with Liza from Batson. Christmas felt a little different for me this year. I was emotionally and physically exhausted, but abundantly thankful. We kept it simple as possible without taking too much fun out for the girls sake. They are such a prefect ages for all things Christmas. It's a Touchstone tradition to go get the tree together and the girls get so excited!
 
Of course Josie liked the little ones.

 
My pretty girls!





 
The whole crew! Love these people! 



 
We got straight to decorating when we got home! I think I have mentioned before that Josie is my "Christmas girl". She gets into the little things like her mama. Colbie helped for about 5 minutes. She was more entertained with playing with the ornaments. Josie loved pulling out the ones she had made in the past. She was so proud!






Josie only thought she wanted to put the angel on top! She was chicken about 3 steps up the ladder. Don't worry. You know who is always down to do something a little risky.

 
When I asked Colbie to smile for a pic...



 
And a pic of sweet pea for good measure =)
 
Speaking of ornaments... ever since Christmas, Colbie uses the word "importamant" often. She has to tell us something importamant and she has some very importamant papers in her room.

No comments: