Liza looooooves the caurosel and I am positive she would sit there and go round and round all day!
The big girls love it, too!
After riding Seven Dwarves Mine Train 800 times, we pull up at the end and Joey says "Take a picture of the witch! I like when it stops here"! =)
I am so happy we ran into the Fairy Godmother. She was adorable and the girls were in aw! She was so lovable, just like I imagined!
Joey took the girls to use up some fast passes that night and me and Liza rode Winnie the Pooh which she loves!
And a few photo pass pictures...
DINOSAUR (which Colbie said was boring and she wasn't scared)
SPACE MOUNTAIN. This was their new favorite! They loved it way more than I expected and talked about it for weeks!
EXPEDITION EVEREST
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
SEVEN DWARVES MINE TRAIN
FROZEN
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN - this is where Colbe's newly pierced earring fell out and we found it but it was the downhill spiral of Colbie and pierced ears ;(. I look a little annoyed and it's hard to tell this is one of my favorite rides !
Either Toy Story or Buzz... looking kinda confused!
We were exhausted that evening and had a long drive ahead of us the next day (don't know if we will do that again).
I hate that my mom had such a horrible experience, but other than that, we had a wonderful week at Disney. It is so nice to take a break from school, work, and activities and just enjoy each other in the happiest place on Earth! Liza's first trip was really an introduction to all things Princess which she is all into now! I love, love, love these girls of mine and a trip like this with them is truly a trip of a lifetime.
Till next time, Mouse!



























No comments:
Post a Comment