I volunteered myself to make the cake, no idea why. Who can screw up a Duncan Hines mix? Katie can! I baked it Friday night, and it seemed to be ready 10 mins earlier than the box said. So I got it out. The whole next day I stressed over the raw cake. As I attempted to ice it, the top layer of the cake was getting mixed up in the icing. I thought about throwing it away and going to Walmart, but then I thought, my family will love me no matter what, right? Since my handwriting never progressed from the 3rd grade, I was going to have Janice write on it. But since I was already bringing a raw cake, why not let it be tacky, too? We all got a good kick out of it. And by the way, it wasn't raw after all. Just butt ugly.
Joey finally decided Ryleigh wasn't too small to hold. Although he clamied she was trying to "cut some cheese" on him, I thought he looked like a natural. Aren't her blue jeans precious?
We spent most the evening passing her around, it's too much fun. Imagine about a year from now with two little girls walking and crawling around getting into eveything. It's going to make it all much more interesting! I had no idea that a 6 week old baby could smile, and I think it may be the cutest thing I have ever seen.
3 comments:
You are like the cutest pregnant chic ever. I'm gonna smack you next time I see ya!
I agree with Christi but I won't smack you. I loved seeing Joey with your niece. He did good and she is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait for Josie to arrive. We are going to have so much fun.
I LOVE the hand writing my friend!!!! I am glad you wrote on it and made it original.
Post a Comment