Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Josie Kate Rivers

Yes, we did it! We finally settled on a name. Josie Kate Rivers. Kinda a good mixture of Joey and Katie. Plus my grandmother was Kathryn, my mom is Kathy, then we have Katie and Kate. I think it has a really cute ring to it! I can't wait to see her in person.
My baby furniture is mostly in. So far we have a dresser and the changing table with hutch. I think the crib should come in sometime this week. So now is the perfect time to order my bedding... this is fun! I have searched, there is alot out there for baby girls! It is hard to find girl stuff that's not too pink though. I figured I did not want to get pink bedding, because most likely everything else we are given will be pink. So I went with blues, greens, and yellow instead. I have this picked out so far, but still have to pick out more to go around the nursery. I can't wait to get it all set up!











No comments: