Mrs. Donna asked what I had been craving, which happened to be boiled shrimp and Rocky Road ice cream (not together, of course). So when we got there Friday night, they were boiling shrimp, potatoes, and corn outside. I thought that was very thoughful! And of course there was some Rocky Road in the freezer, which I had on Saturday (so did Joey, he has cravings, too, you know.) And that was after eating a pizza burger for lunch! If you have never had a pizza burger, I strongly recommend you driving to the Goula to get one. I don't think I have ever seen one on the menu anywhere else! They are to die for in my opinion, and The Rivers decided we drove there just for the pizza burger.... but I think they had us down to have an exuse to go get one =) As if we hadn't consumed enough calories, we went to eat at Blow Fly Inn in Gulfport that night, which was a really cute atmosphere on the bay. Should I change the name of this post to "Let's talk about food?" Anyways, we went to the casino that night, where Aunt Anna managed to win $1,000 on a slot machine (and had no idea why or how.) That was luck! To top it off, we stopped by Edd's on the way home where Joey proceeded to buy 15 cheeseburgers to take home. This is a tradition of his. We kept half, gave half to Kris and Amber. I might have had a few, but I don't remember =)




2 comments:
Look at that little belly!
Okay, I'm from Goula, but what's a pizza burger, and I think I need one!!!
Post a Comment