Monday, March 2, 2009

Swamp Rats

Joey got to go on the ultimate "guy" trip this past weekend. He and his buddy, Kris, drove to Morgan City, LA to stay with a coon ass on a house boat where they went frogging, fishing, and gator catching. I had this picture in my head...where Joey was scooping into the water like the manly man he is, and pulling out this huge alligator with man eating jaws. I was very impressed, and glad that he came back with all his limbs. However, I just received the pics, and realized that gator stories are kinda like fishing stories. Here is Kris with one of these man-eaters.... and about a fifth of whiskey later. FYI - Joey just chimed in from behind, reclaiming his manhood. He says that this was the smallest gator caught... the rest were much, much bigger.
They had a good time, though, and are already planning their next trip. As long as I don't have to go, it's fine by me. They feasted on frog legs and rabbit, too. Don't you to want to go next time?


No comments: