Finally! It is gone! No more blanket and no more blood work. We are so relieved. Now we can do fun things like wear clothes (fun for mommy) and swing! I don't think she has been put down since we got rid of it. Christi came down yesterday for our first photo shoot and Josie was just a natural (for a sneak peek go to Peepadeedle.com). I will have some on here soon, too. Christi did an excellent job, Josie is so lucky to have sich a talented aunt! Joey's mom, "Deedy", also came down and babysat so Joey and I got to go out on a date. And she took the night shift so I got to sleep a whole night through... in my bed! It was so nice. Thank you Deedy!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Bye Bye Bili Blanket!
Finally! It is gone! No more blanket and no more blood work. We are so relieved. Now we can do fun things like wear clothes (fun for mommy) and swing! I don't think she has been put down since we got rid of it. Christi came down yesterday for our first photo shoot and Josie was just a natural (for a sneak peek go to Peepadeedle.com). I will have some on here soon, too. Christi did an excellent job, Josie is so lucky to have sich a talented aunt! Joey's mom, "Deedy", also came down and babysat so Joey and I got to go out on a date. And she took the night shift so I got to sleep a whole night through... in my bed! It was so nice. Thank you Deedy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to thank you for letting me get some Josie and Deedy bonding time. I loved every minute, even the stinky ones. Let me know when I can come again.
Post a Comment