A couple nights ago, we put Josie down, and were ready to go to bed. Koko was already asleep on the couch, but we didn't see Daisy. Was she on the back porch? Nope. In the front yard? Nope. In the man cave? Nope. So we walked in the bedroom and this is what we found. The mystery is... how did she get under there without messing up the covers? I guess Daisy is over this baby stuff.... her bedtime is 9:00 whether we are ready or not. I told you she enjoyed the finer things!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Our 3 Favorite Girls
Last night, Joey asked why I never put bows in Josie's hair. Well, all her bows are kinda big and cannot stay on her fuzz. And I have never been big on headbands... but we decided to test one out for daddy. Of course one thing led to another, and this was the outcome. Aren't they the prettiest girls around?

A couple nights ago, we put Josie down, and were ready to go to bed. Koko was already asleep on the couch, but we didn't see Daisy. Was she on the back porch? Nope. In the front yard? Nope. In the man cave? Nope. So we walked in the bedroom and this is what we found. The mystery is... how did she get under there without messing up the covers? I guess Daisy is over this baby stuff.... her bedtime is 9:00 whether we are ready or not. I told you she enjoyed the finer things!

A couple nights ago, we put Josie down, and were ready to go to bed. Koko was already asleep on the couch, but we didn't see Daisy. Was she on the back porch? Nope. In the front yard? Nope. In the man cave? Nope. So we walked in the bedroom and this is what we found. The mystery is... how did she get under there without messing up the covers? I guess Daisy is over this baby stuff.... her bedtime is 9:00 whether we are ready or not. I told you she enjoyed the finer things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Adorable! Love the headband bows!
Girls will be girls!!
Well all three girls are pretty but I think Josie wins the contest. I like bows and headbands too...
Katie! Your 3 girls are adorable!! Love the bows!
Post a Comment