She is here! And we could not be happier. Josie Kate was born Monday morning, June 29th, at 7:59am. She weighed in at 7 lb 3 oz and 20 1/2 inches, and is as healthy as they come! I am going to write more later, b/c right now I know everyone just wants to see some pics of our little miracle! Joey and I have been smiling from ear to ear for three days, what an amazing experience. More to come very soon!




4 comments:
She's so cute- congratulations on her arrival we can't wait to have playdates!
she is GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait to come see her
She is perfect. I can't wait for Jack to get here so he can meet her.
I just read your whole blog from the very beginning. It is so sweet! I am so glad that Josie is finally here. She is just perfect! We have all come a long way since January!
Post a Comment