Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our Little Glow Worm

Yes, we have a glow worm on our hands. And I can laugh about it now, but a few days ago I didn't think it was too funny. Josie's bilirubin is high, so we have to go in for daily blood work and she has to wear a bili-blanket. I know it has to be done, but its hard to snuggle our little pumpkin with that aggravating blanket! But we'll do what we got to do. So I do not have too many new pics right now, b/c shes all wrapped up in her glow worm suit. I'll get some soon, though. It bothers mama more than Josie... she is just snoozing and tooting away!

2 comments:

Donna Rivers said...

I am crazy in love with everything about her. Glow Worm does describe her...lol

Janice said...

I can't wait to see her tomorrow. it has been too many days since I have gotten some sugar.