Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Gingerbread House

Dr. Hatten built a gingerbread house in his front yard for Christmas, and it may be the cutest thing I have ever seen! I had heard about all the sweat and tears that went into it, so Josie and I went to check it out today. As if the man is not busy enough saving lives =)... in his spare time he does things like this. What a good man! I am sure all the children that drive by just love it. Josie may have been more interested in their dog, Eaton, than the gingerbread house, but as least we got a cute picture out of it! She'll be more into this Christmas stuff next year, I wonder what he'll build then?

2 comments:

Morrell Family said...

That is so sweet.

MawMaw said...

What a great person and a good boss. You are blessed to be where you are. You are a blessing to our family too so blessings abound.