Our early bird likes to get up around 5am most days. I tell myself that if she wakes up at 5 or after, it's only fair that I go ahead and get up. So we decided to put on her Santa dress and take some pictures. We were going to go ahead and wear it to school that day, but Miss Reflux spit all over it. Cute while it lasted, though. She was also "serious baby" that morning. No smiles!
Don't you wish you were this peaceful when you are sleeping?
I was really worried about our eldest child, Daisy Mae the weenie dog, when I was pregnant with Josie. She has never been around kids and gets really nervous around them. She will only look at them out of the corner of her eye. Josie has just now gotten really interested in the dogs. She wants to touch them all the time, especially their ears. I never worried about Koko. Josie was pinching her lips and putting her finger in her eye the other day and Koko never budged. Daisy was a little unsure at first, but now when Josie reaches for her, she just licks her hands. What an improvement! We think Daisy may think she is her baby, since she has always thought she was human and all. She will also get upset when Josie is upset. Or... maybe she is just enjoying all the new soft places sleep. Only the best for Daisy!
1 comment:
Daisy is so fancy!
Post a Comment