Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


Joey and I are having our fourth wedding anniversary on Thursday. I cannot believe it has been that long! I know it sounds cheesy, but our marriage seems to get better and better every year. They say the first year is the hardest, but we have not had a bad one yet. Not only is he the love of my life, but my best friend and companion. We have the same goofy, silly sense of humor and I think that's why we can tolerate each other! We have shared lots and lots of laughs, I look forward to many more to come. Thank you for being you, baby! Above is the oldest picture I could find on this computer. It was taken when we were dating and living in Jackson, about 6 years ago. We have come a long way. I cannot wait to live out the rest of our story!

6 comments:

Donna Rivers said...

Happy Anniversary. I am so happy that you both found each other. You are perfect for each other and Katie, you complete our family.

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Janice said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you both :) We are glad that Joey is part of our family!

heatherstockett said...

Happy anniversary!

Morrell Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

MawMaw said...

Happy Anniversary to ya'll. I love you both to pieces!!!!!