

Although Josie may want me when she is sleepy, she is definitely a daddy's girl as well. As soon as she hears his voice she is looking for him. When she catches his eye, she gives him the big, open mouth, gummy grin. It is too cute. And he gives it right back, minus the gums of course. I had a good video of the two of them, but he was using his baby voice big time and asked that I not put it on my blog =) This is them playing after therapy today. She is very ticklish!
I also thought I would share a picture of our supper tonight. Guess who made it? Love the choice of dishes (pyrex). It is chicken nachos, by the way. Isn't it ok to eat stuff like this when football games are on? We think so at our house.
1 comment:
How funny!! I know your glad therapy is over. Those pictures are absolutely precious.
Post a Comment