I have found that one saltine cracker can buy me about ten minutes of quiet (or maybe five)
But then she realizes it is gone, and daddy is still eating them. Did I mention that she loves to eat?
Kris cooked us wings yesterday that were so scrumptious and Jack and Josie got to play. She was happy to have some fresh toys to play with, and Jack shares so sweet.
Looking sweet...
Eating puffs. Another way to buy mama some time. I know I should not use food to pacify her, but if it works, it works. You other moms know what I mean!
The hotdog strikes again!
This is Joey about 8 days post-op wisdom teeth. Can we say MILKING IT? I asked him today if we needed to put him on hospice.
This is the old lady face. Dr. Hatten once told me that both Joey and I make this face. I guess Josie picked up on it too.
Looking like an angel before church. She was so good today. Thank goodness I wore a necklace with lots of beads and brought my badge from work, they really did the trick. She did sing a few notes when no one else was, but she still did so good.
This is how she looks most nights by bathtime. A Mess. Socks falling off, carrots on the shirt, who knows where the pants are.
We are soaking up every minute of this precious time with Josie. We often ask, what did we do before she got here? Who knows... but our family is happier than ever.
5 comments:
Well, the wait was worth it. I love all the pics, especially the one with her grandma face and dressed for church. Tell Joey that his mama will be there next weekend....to hold on. Poor baby. I can tell you are all so happy and that makes me happy. Love you all.
She is growing up so fast and is just beautiful. I haven't seen her since Christmas and I can tell she has grown. As soon as Lee's eyes get better I would love to see y'all. The Hattiesburg Garden show is the 13th of March. If we haven't seen you by then...we will be heading that way. Maybe we can get together. Love you all....
You know the mawmaw face means that teeth are coming soon! RJ did that for about a month before she got hers :) Her gums are itching, and she uses her lips to put pressure on them!
The pic of her after she realize the cracker is gone and Joey is still eating is priceless!
We often try to remember what we did before the boys and we say, "did we just sit here all the time?". That's so funny!
Post a Comment