Rules for this Award
1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 Honest things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
THANK YOU JENNIFER FOR THE HONESTY AWARD, HERE GOES!
#1 A few nights ago, I dreamt I had a blackberry. Joey says that is really dramatic. I knew I kinda wanted one... but it must be more serious than I thought! BTW... he has one, I do not =(
#2 I love, love, love country music. That is all I listened to as a child. I get on kicks where I will listen to other stuff, but always go back to Kicker 108.
#3 I wear really obnoxious slippers at night and in the morning. Joey replaced the ones I had with even more obnoxious ones that have blue fur. I also prefer socks with prints, very nerdy. I am the girl with Christmas socks in December, hearts in February, ect..
#4 Motherhood is the absolute most joyful thing I have ever experienced. Having a piece of me and the man I love the most, mixed together, gives me such a feeling of accomplishment. It is hard to explain, but it is worth every minute (so go ahead, Jen).
#5 I abolutely hate unloading the dishwasher.
#6 I have been coaching Josie to say "ma ma" before "da da." No luck so far.
#7 I sleep between my husband and a weenie dog, the "furnace." Most nights before we fall asleep, we argue about who gets to spoon her.
#8 I am really jealous that Joey is going to the Super Bowl without me. When he told me he was getting to go my frst reaction was "ugh." So mean and selfish, I know. Just being honest!
#9 I had to wear the shoes with a bar in between them as an infant.
#10 My toes are so jacked up, I have told people they have been broken, but that was never documented =)
I PASS THE HONESTY AWARD ON TO... JANICE TOUCHSTONE
No comments:
Post a Comment