Friday, February 5, 2010

Sheer Bliss


That is the only words I can use to describe this picture. Joey and his friend, Ryan, are headed to Miami for the big game tomorrow. They are DRIVING to Miami! It will be a whirlwind trip, but they are very lucky to go. It was up to Ryan to book the room. I heard Joey on the phone with him last night say "Only 2 miles from the stadium! How did you find that?" The next question was, "Did you request a room with two beds?" I guess the answer to that was NO because he proceeds to tell him he does not mind "piling up" with his buddy. How cute. That is the least of their worries! Maybe they will be lucky and get a king size! To be a fly on that wall. He is bringing my camera, so if I do not post for a while it's because he lost it in Miami. Of course I would not be mad because then he would just have to buy me the new one I want! Josie and I have a big day planned tomorrow.... Ryleigh's very first birthday! We are very excited, and cannot wait to watch her tear into the cake!

No comments: