Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sweetheart?



That is what her shirt says, but that would not have been my word of choice to describe her today =)I haven't decided if it is her teeth, her belly, or an ear ache, but my littlest Valentine was not herself today! Hopefully she will feel better tomorrow. We did manage to get a few smiles...





Joey calles that "the hotdog", and it always does the trick.

3 comments:

Donna Rivers said...

She just needs some Deedy lovin... I miss her already.

Janice said...

I think she is sad b/c she misses Ryleigh Jane pushing her down and stuff. ;) Her and RJ makes some of the same faces, and I think that is why people think they favor.

MawMaw said...

She and Ryleigh Jane are sooo cute and they do look a little alike sometimes and a lot alike sometimes. Give my sweet Josie Kate a hug and kiss for me. She is getting bigger every time I see her. Pulling up now..She is going to be asking for the car before you know it....