Saturday, January 30, 2010

QT


Today, Josie and I got to spend some much needed quality time (QT). Joey went to the hunting camp until Sunday. The weather was so nasty and cold that we just stayed home (no suprise there)! We did have a few visitors, though, which was very nice. Brad, Janice, and Ryleigh came by to play. Josie saw how goods Ryleigh stands up, so kept attempting to pull up and stand herself. She looks like she is hula hooping when she stands, but always has a big smile like she is really doing something. Ryleigh, aka "wild thang" is walking all over the place. She looks way too small to be walking around and starting to talk. I even heard that her sweet Paw Paw taught her to say shut up, or "shup"! I know Brad and Jan appreciate that, Paw Paw! Hilarious!


She got so into her lunch, that she head-butted her spoonfull of sweet potatoes. You know your baby girl likes to eat when one of her teachers at school says she sounds like she is having a "love affair" when she is eating. She says MMMMMMMM with every bite... I need to get out the video camera and film it! They also say she whines if any other child sits in the high chair and eats at school. Poor baby must be starving to death, can't you tell?

After lots of playing, napping, and a visit from Maw Maw and Paw Paw, we took a bath.

Drying off. I remember an old picture of her laying like this and she seems soooo small. Now she takes up the whole changing pad! Sniff Sniff!

I thought she may look cute sitting in her rocking chair with some of her stuffed animals... she was not interested.

Then she made a few phone calls, and we were off to bed.

4 comments:

heatherstockett said...

You better feed that baby some more! ;)

Jackson was sitting next to me as I read this, and saw the picture of Josie in her rocking chair and said "Uh oh, bay-bay, sit down!" Hehehehe

Katie said...

That is so cute! Glad he is looking out for her =)

Donna Rivers said...

She looks like her daddy these days, who of course is precious to me too.

Janice said...

Mrs. Donna, Josie looks like her daddy everyday and has ever since the day she was born. She looks as much like him as RJ looks like me. Amazing how you can make a mini-me :) She is a cutie pie though!