Josie has a pretty low-maintenance personality. She is a very happy-go-lucky baby. She eats great, sleeps great, and plays right by herself. But I SWEAR if its not one thing it's another when it comes to her sickliness! Poor thing. I am just happy that none of it serious, so I really cannot complain at all. So I will not go on about the billiblanket, the torticullis, the physical therapy visits, the reflux, the ear infection, the respiratory infection, ect =) Anyways, to make a long story short, Josie woke up with a horrific rash all over her body, and she was breathing hard and wheezing really bad. Two doctors looked at her and were not sure if it was an allergic reaction to her antibiotic or from having a virus. They did say she has bronchiolitis, and gave her a breathing treatment. And they took her off the antibiotic just to be safe. So now she is taking albuterol and the side effect is HYPERNESS. Bless her little wired heart. She has kept me and her daddy very busy this weekend, but we just hope she feels better. I am happy to see that her rash looks a little better this morning. Just wanted to keep everyone posted on the polka-dotted baby!
Testing out her new high chair... starting to get dotted in this one!

Playing before school last week in her granny jacket
2 comments:
Welcome to the world of Hyper babies haha! Your's probably won't stay for long though. I hope she feels better :)
Poor baby :( I hope she feels better soon...or should I say poor mommy and daddy:) Love the new high chair!!
Post a Comment