Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update!


We are feeling much better at our house. It is nice to have my baby back. She is all better except for a little cough. She is very excited to stay with her Deedy this weekend in Pascagoula! Glad she is back to herself, for Deedy's sake =) Joey and I are really, really excited about our weekend. We get to go to the Saints play-off game and go spend the night at the Hard Rock in Biloxi. Been a while since we got to do something like that! It will be nice to hang out with friends.

Doing splits before school today.Baby Einstein is a lifesaver when I am getting ready for work!


She has so many places to go, but cannot quite figure out how to get there! Won't be long and she will be all over the place!

1 comment:

Donna Rivers said...

By the way, her Deedy is looking forward to Josie spending some quality time in Pascagoula. Now I really did not think it was possible, but I think she has gotten even cuter since Christmas.