Thursday, January 28, 2010

Long Time No Blog

I was doing so good on blogging there for a little while, two weeks is a long time for me! Everyone is doing fine at my house. Josie is trying really hard to crawl and is getting frustrated that she cannot figure it out! She wallers around everywhere until she gets to a stopping point (wall, chair, coffee table) and then she whines for help! They say she has been a little fussy at school too, but we are going to blame teething for that =)
Joey and I got to go the championship game.... all I have to say about that is WHO DAT! It was so much fun and LOUD, as it always is. Other than that it has just been hanging out at the house and going to work. Right now we are sitting outside waiting on daddy to get home.... such a pretty afternoon! I skipped out early from work! And we know daddy cannot stand it when we are home, so I expect him to pull up any minute!

Sitting in Driveway


Pinestraw! Fun!


I wonder what pinestraw tastes like?


Delicious!


While we are doing the photo shoot, Daisy was protecting us from a dog that is ten times her size. She is known for that. He ran with his tail tucked.

3 comments:

Donna Rivers said...

She is so beautiful.

Morrell Family said...

I was beginning to wonder if you forgot about the blog. She is too cute. Maybe she can teach Jack to crawl :)

Janice said...

She is getting to be such a big girl! Her hair is growing too :) I just love her, can you tell? Hehe!