Sunday, January 17, 2010

On our way to the Super Bowl!



What a fun game! They say the best games are the close ones.... but not when you are rooting for the Saints and you are at the Super Dome! It was soooo loud and exciting. The whole dome was black... there was 2 red jerseys in our section who got booed out of their seats! Hilarious! We got there plenty early to watch them warm up. Our seats are behind the visitors side, so we got some close up pictures of Larry Fitzgerald. I have been told by Joey he is really good so I'll post a pic =)



We left there and headed to the Hard Rock. We had booked the room last minute, and all they had was smoking. I had asked that if they had any cancellations, to please get us a non-smoking. When we were checking in, the guy said we had been upgraded to a suite!! It was sooo fine. It had a living room, bar, balcony over the gulf, and two bathrooms. The main bathroom was about as big as my bedroom and bathroom combined at my house! We laid back and relaxed for a little while, then went to meet some friends at the Beau Rivage for Amber's birthday. We had one of those loooong nights (you know the ones you have before entering motherhood)? Needless to say, I felt like someone had smashed my head in when I woke up. We laid around as long as possible, then got dressed and came home. You know the feeling after a long night out that you might would give up your life for a refreshing water, coke, or gatorade? Well that hit us on the way home. The next thing we knew, we had bought some satsumas from a guy on the side of the highway, and ordered three drinks from Mcdonalds. Seemed like an excellent idea at the time.


And now for my favorite subject, Josie. She will be home from Pascagoula in the morning, and I cannot wait to catch up on my sugars. It will be so much fun when she is big enough to come to the games and say Who Dat!!

2 comments:

Donna Rivers said...

Josie said she was glad her mom and dad had a good time. She also told me to tell you that she is having a really good time at Deedy's and she loves you. We will see you tomorrow.

Jill said...

I love your hair cut!