Sunday, January 3, 2010

Playdate!

Last night, we went to see Kris, Amber, and Jack and had dinner. Jack and Josie got to exchange Christmas presents. Jack got a very noisy toolbench, and Josie got a pretty sweater dress with tights! They were really sweet and checked each other out. Well I take that back... Jack was real sweet. Josie got pretty ill at bedtime when she was ready to eat and get in her bed! We thought we were creatures of habit, but Josie is a major creature of habit. She is an angel until she gets hungry or sleepy! Drama queen!

Getting ready to go see Jack


Very excited to be there!


Posing for the photo shoot


Wallering on daddy

Getting very, very sleepy (we call that the ticking time bomb)

2 comments:

Janice said...

You are a blogging machine! I can't keep up :) I am really enjoying it though! Keep them coming!

Morrell Family said...

We had lots of fun! See ya'll soon.