Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Tree Shopping

This is a real big deal at our house. The girls love it, and so do Joey and I.
 
My pretty Mama and Colbie. Doesn't she look great! She has 4 kids of her own, keeps my 2 girls full time, and spoils my dad rotten. And I am sorry to include this Maw Maw... but she is 62 years old. Would you have ever guessed? I hope she passes on those good genes.


 
Of course Josie liked the little ones.

 
Colbie didn't get it, but had a good time running around. On a side note, have you ever seen tights bust from the seam on the side of the leg? Colbie's did. That girls has got some hams.





 
My oldest brother and his precious family! I love these people!

 We did miss Brad and Janice this year, but there's and Kaylon's schedules were conflicting.
 
Josie was so excited to decorate. She was a lot of help with the lights and really felt like a big girl. I cannot tell what Colbie will be like yet, but I know Josie is going to be my "chirstmasy" girl. She loves everything about it like her mama. This was such a special day for her.


I hope everyone has caught the Christmas spirit this year. The Rivers household has and we are joyful!

No comments: