We spent the rest of Thanksgiving weekend at the camp. Ms. Donna got the girls some matching warm footed PJs because it gets cold at the camp!
Have I ever mentioned that Josie drinks coffee (kiddie version) every morning? I mean, every morning. It is the first words that comes out of her mouth.
Sweet cousin Jackson was generous enough to donate his 4-wheeler to the camp cause. Josie shocked me. She hopped on, floored it, and steered it all over the yard. At one point she took off for the river and I was worried she didn't know how to stop! Thank you, Jackson! She hasn't stopped talking about that dang 4 wheeler!
And then there was the attempt of Christmas pictures. This is a hard task. I ended up having to use separate shots because it is near impossible to get them to look like half way normal children in one picture. A couple rejects, cute rejects...
No comments:
Post a Comment