Sunday, May 11, 2014

Field Trip to the Zoo

These sweet friends had a field trip to the Hattiesburg zoo. The rain held out just long enough for us. Josie is going to miss these sweet friends next year! This is Reagan, Leah, Josie, and Tripp. They have been together since they were babies.. Luckily, Reagan and Tripp will be at school with her next year, but Leah will be at Longleaf. Josie will miss her for sure!


 
I always think Josie is tall until I see her around her friends (and tigers)!





 
We love the train!!

 
Josie's favorite animal was the prairie dog. We were able to see baby prairie dogs while we were there which was certainly a treat.

 
Josie and her Paw Paw face fourth from the left. 

 
I couldn't squeeze them all in but this is most of the PreK4 class. What a fun day!

No comments: