Sunday, May 11, 2014

Josie Graduates from Preschool!


 
WOW this happened so fast! It is not a fun topic for me, but that time has come. One chapter closes, and another opens. The Learning Depot at Temple Baptist has been WONDERFUL to Josie. She has had great teachers, made precious friends, learned so much about God, and been prepared for "real" school. She has really come out of her shell.
 
The program was cute, as always. She always starts out kinda shy but warms up fast!






 
Ms. AC, the director, has been awesome! She gave Josie her diploma. 



We had cake and ice cream after the program. I had one proud little girl.

 
She could play with these friends all day long and I hated to make her leave!


 
Tripp is Josie's best buddy she has made at school. They have grown up together and have developed the same mannerisms. We are trying our best to keep them together in Kindergarten =)

We are all signed up and good to go for Kindergarten at Oak Grove in the fall. I pray that she keeps her innocent, gentle, and nurturing personality for many years to come. Pray for Josie, and most importantly, pray for me! I think I need it worse =( I am not going to get too deep because I have already shed some tears and do not want to go there right now... I have more blogging to do... ;)

No comments: