Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekend Beach Trip


 
We had a mini getaway to Orange Beach a couple weekends ago with Brad, Janice and Ryleigh. I am ashamed to say I did not get my "real" camera out one time... but that's because we were too busy eating, being lazy, and lounging in the sun. Sorry!
 
The first night... this is how I found Josie after I put Colbie to sleep. She just couldn't admit to how sleepy she was.

 
Hello beach! We have not seen you last summer and you have been oh so missed!!

 
It was late afternoon when we got there but we could not resist a quick stroll in the sand. This was the weekend after Orange Beach flooded, so unfortunately the water was muddy and there was a lot of debris on the beach. The girls didn't seem to mind!

 
Josie collected seashells for her teacher, Mrs. Whitney.


 
They still like the pool better than the beach, but we managed to get a few hours of beach time out of them.  They liked the little "pool" near the ocean. 




 
The pool made their lips turn blue! Too cold for this mama!




 
That weekend was a teaser. We will be going back soon but that time cannot get here soon enough!!

No comments: