Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Joey!


 
This sweet guy had a birthday a few weeks ago. I don't give him credit often enough for being the great daddy and husband that he is. He has stepped into this role as daddy of little girls like it was a piece of cake. It seems to come natural to him, which I never expected out of such a "guy's guy". He truly does melt my heart with his sweet actions/words about these girls. They have made a real man out of him. And he is still pretty good to his first girl, too. He spoils me rotten.
 
His birthday fell on a Tuesday, so we had work and soccer practice. After practice, we went to eat sushi. At home, he had cake, ice cream, and presents waiting. The girls love a good birthday party!
 


 
Happy 32nd Birthday Daddy! I wish you another year of love, success, and happiness! We love you!

No comments: