A Frozen party only seemed appropriate as it has been all the madness this year, and it being a sister party. They act out this movie when it is on with Josie as Elsa and Colbie as Ana. It gets quite dramatic. My girls are so in there element at home (especially Josie) so we decided to do the backyard party thing again. We had a bouncy house/waterslide combination that was a huge hit. We had such an awesome turn-out and I thank all of our friends for that. We felt loved =) Although I did embarrass myself by running out of food because I never expected that type of turn-out in the middle of the summer. Love you all!
I am not a very good cake photographer but Colbie's cake was Ana and Josie's was Elsa. They requested cakes with dolls on them, of course.
I have so many pictures and these are going to be out of order but here goes...
The bigger birthday girl!
Josie, RJ, Anna Cooper and Caroline went down together at least 100 times
Love Leah's face here!
Cannot forget the boys! Jack and Luke...
Lauren was content with the water table.
Some of the daddys =)
Poor Colbie did get one thing from her mama and I don't think I have to say it outloud... She kept a wedgie the entire party and she kind of reminded me of a female wrestler. I love her little physique =)
Caroline and Bishop just a swingin!
We all know I am not creative but I was brave enough to try one cutsy snack... Olaf cheese sticks! I am so proud of myself! That is the closest to a Pinterest party I get right there, people! Notice the "frozen" chex mix in the back.... I was not buying anymore packs of MMs just for the blue ones. Come on now. Mommy fail.
Bishop and Maddy with a sweet little Briggs looking on
Time for candles and cake! Josie's cake was white and Colbie's was strawberry. They were delicious.
Holden was ready for some cake!
My Birthday girls! Gosh I love them so!
Look at the people!
Oh my I could eat this little boy up... Knox.
We didn't want to take all the kids from the slide to open presents but oh. my. goodness! They racked up! They wasted no time once everyone left tearing them open.
Josie picked out an outfit and dressed herself at the end of the party =)
The Barbie car was a hit! Thank you Brad, Janice, and RJ!
The Morrell boys got the girls Ana and Elsa dresses. I had one pooped out Ana that had to take a breather.
Just a few more...
Happy Birthday to my precious Princesses. I am so glad ya'll have each other. You are the world to me and your daddy and God knew just what we needed when he gave you to us!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment