Thursday, July 24, 2014

Baby No Name Rivers


 
Can you believe we are having another GIRL??? I can! We just knew it! No complaints here... we have all we need and we will know just what to do with her. We are being so indecisive about a name. We haven't even really narrowed it down. Joey and I have different opinions on this subject so I guess we are having a stand off.
 
The first several weeks of my pregnancy were plagued with headaches and grumpiness. It was worse this time than the others. But I am happy to admit I am feeling much more like myself now. She is such a an active little girl and that is one of my favorite parts of being pregnant. The girls LOVE to talk about how big my belly is. Josie is going to be my helper and is so excited to change "just tee tee" diapers. They like to make up really off the wall names to name her like "Shally" and other made up terrible things. Colbie loves the name Ally. 
 
 
Some bathroom selfies to monitor my progress... don't judge!
 
15 weeks
 
19 weeks
 
22ish weeks
 
24 weeks (this week)
 
24 down, 16 to go! It has been a busy summer and I have not even started on the nursery. My next goal is to get Josie settled in Kindergarten and then I must focus on Baby Girl Rivers. This is already a hard juggle... and I know it is just beginning.
 
Mamas of 3... is it much harder than 2? Honest answers please!
   New posts below!!

No comments: