This was such a cool day! We did spend one day away from the resort! A boat took us to a private beach where we took a jeep through a small town and up the mountains. From there, it was a mule ride to the very tip of the mountain, and then we ziplined and propelled down waterfalls to the bottom.
These pics are kinda out of order because I copied them from my phone... but here goes!







Ok, Let me stop here. I always considered myself somewhat athletic and coordinated. HOWEVER, I was a big ole spaz when it came to this. For starters, I got nervous, squeezed the zipline too tight, and stopped mid stream... hundreds of feet in the air. The sweet little mexican, BamBam, had to come rescue me and I was referred to as the human piƱata. To make matters worse, I face planted onto the rocks while propelling. I suffered with what I think was a broken or bruised ribs for weeks, along with a huge goose egg on my head. I guess you cannot avoid working out for 10 years and have 3 kids and think you will be the same ;)
And Joey was so proud of himself when they asked if he was ex-military.














No comments:
Post a Comment