Monday, June 29, 2015

February cell phone pics














Kindergarten wears a girl out...


Liza and her patch... she has to wear it 2 hours/day. I hope we can get rid of it soon!




For Valentines, Josie and her class attended the wedding of Q and U! They dressed up as quarterbacks and queens and she married Tripp, of course!





Colbie's Valentines party <3 strong="">




Josie brought in the most box tops for the entire school for the month! Thank you Deedy and Maw Maw Tuck! She got a gift card to target.




For Abby's birthday she had a mardi gras themed party and we attended the parade! This is Abby, Josie, Kristen, and John.




Josie and I had a date to Krispy Kreme and target one afternoon. This sweet girl eats up some one on one time.




Hey Dumplin! Her first trip to Target (how many times have I mentioned Target in this post)? That could be a problem. She loves the stroller. 




Gattitown on RJ's birthday! I cannot believe she is 6 already. Ryleigh is the most thoughtful little girl, like her mama. I know for a fact she will do big things! She is more like a sister to my girls. 





Waiting at the doc... for an awesome report, of course!




Colbie getting some sugars before dance!

No comments: