Monday, June 29, 2015

Josie wins the Citizenship Award!

Josie on her last day of Kindergarten... nooooooo!




 
There is Zemi! Told you he was the cutest ever!

I got a text the last week of school from Mrs. Knight asking me come in the next day because Josie won the citizenship award for her class. I was so proud of her! I know she is an angel at home, but you never really know how your children are away from home. I was afraid she would never come out of her shell but she finally did, on her own time! Mrs. Knight was explaining the award and how the peers had voted and she was just listening intently, oblivious that she had won it. Her face was soooo precious when she heard her name.



 
 
Cooper B. won it too! Love these 2!


 
Josie showed Colbie the ropes on the last day of school


 
Then we picked up Ryleigh to celebrate summer! Silly string war!


 


 
WooHoo for summer!

No comments: