I think this was my favorite day of Kindergarten... all of the teachers went to some much trouble and kids had a ball! It was precious. They had a parade around the school to kick it off...
Josie and Cooper M... these 2 were big buddies this day. But I have learned that kindergarteners do not stick with one buddy too long... they are hilarious. And that is Zemi on the end. He is hands down the cutest kid I have ever seen. I will have to get a better picture of his sweet face.
Knight's stars... cowboy style!
All of the classes in the pod had a different theme... this one was smores and storytime around a fire.
And a pony, of course!
Cutest pic of the day
Sweet little Will... he will not be looping to first grade with them because he is moving but he is a sweetheart.
Phillip wants in on the picture action!
I am so thankful that I am working part time so I do n t miss out of these things. It has made life so much better for me and the littles and I am grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment