Our first crawfish boil of the season at The Smith's beautiful house!
We cooked out with the Smiths and the Gunns and that made 8 little girls!!
Colbie belting it!
Ryan and Liam came to visit and took the kids to the zoo and I got to have me time! Now this is worth documenting!
Spring Pics!
Water EVERYWHERE
DR. SEUSS DAY!
I got my beautiful pic framed and hung it in my half bath!
Sometimes Liza reads to her reflection in the oven
Sassy dancing girl
Liza and I drove all the way to the other side of town to have Shipleys breakfast date!
Her passport pictures made us giggle
They are at it again!
We had a date to the mall on Spring Break
And Liza got a balloon cat that she drug around ALL DAY
Paw Paw got the girls baby chicks. Colbie was missing hers one weekend so he face timed her and the chick. That's a sweet Paw Paw.
Maw Maw turned 67!
Josie and Colbie were happy to make her a cake.
We had always had uneventful dental visits until we went in a found out Colbie had 3 cavities. After further review, it came to our attention that Colbie had quit using toothpaste months prior. I felt like a good mom.Josie does use toothpaste and she had one, too. However, they couldn't have been better patients or had a better dentist and assistant! I don't think they ever knew they were having cavities filled!
After a couple minutes of the laughing gas flowing, Josie said her legs felt short.
No comments:
Post a Comment